At IDEO, we believe that with the right mindset and tools, anyone can be an inventor. While we aren’t able to partner with individual inventors due to the volume of requests we receive, we hope that the resources below help you expand and share your ideas.
- Want to learn more about IDEO’s design thinking approach? Take a course with IDEO U, our online learning platform, or book an ExperienceInnovation workshop for your team. Check out our Tools page for more resources to help you unlock your creativity.
- To find a local firm that partners with creative individuals in your area, the Industrial Designers Society of America is a great resource.
- For all things branding, we recommend digging into Marty Neumeier’s books—particularly Zag.
- Learn how to start your own business from Guy Kawaski in his newest book, The Art of the Start 2.0.
- Need some creative inspiration? Watch IDEO founder David Kelley’s TED Talk on building creative confidence, read David + Tom Kelley’s book on the subject, or browse the IDEO blog.
- Curious about how to get a job at IDEO? Check out our Jobs FAQ. Wondering who to connect with about potential business with IDEO? Find a contact here. Still have questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com.