While we aren’t able to partner with individual inventors due to the volume of requests we receive, we hope that the resources below help you expand and share your ideas.
- Want to learn more about IDEO’s design thinking approach? Take a course with IDEO U, our online learning platform, or book an ExperienceInnovation workshop for your team. Check out our Tools page for more resources to help you unlock your creativity.
- To find a local firm that partners with creative individuals in your area, the Industrial Designers Society of America is a great resource.
- For all things branding, we recommend digging into Marty Neumeier’s books—particularly Zag.
- Learn how to start your own business from Guy Kawaski in his newest book, The Art of the Start 2.0.
- Need some creative inspiration? Watch IDEO founder David Kelley’s TED Talk on building creative confidence, read David + Tom Kelley’s book on the subject, or browse the IDEO blog.
- Curious about how to get a job at IDEO? Check out our Jobs FAQ. Wondering who to connect with about potential business with IDEO? Find a contact here. Still have questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com.