The Latest News
Exquisite Corpse on Core77
IDEO's work for BBVA exhibited at MoMA New York
Huffington Post on Innovation in Government Agencies
The Huffington Post
The Huffington Post covers IDEO’s work with several U.S. federal agencies who have “embarked on a quest to streamline and innovate.”
IDEO's work for Midea in Global Entrepreneur magazine
Global Entrepreneur magazine
IDEO wins multiple Core77 Design Awards
OpenIDEO — IDEO’s networked innovation platform — was awarded the winner of the Service Design category in Core77’s first ever awards program. IDEO’s work for Bedsider took the win for strategy/research while HackFwd, Steelcase node and Future of the Book were awarded runner up and professional notable awards respectively.
For more on the awards, read here.
IDSA and Fast Companys 2011 IDEA Awards
IDEO was awarded 12 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEAs) by the IDSA and Fast Company, with winning designs ranging from the future of self-service banking to designing homes for wounded veterans.
- Bedsider for the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy (Service Design)
- Long-Haul Travel Experience for Air New Zealand (Research)
- The Design for Giving Contest for Riverside School (Service Design)
- Long-Haul Travel Experience for Air New Zealand (Transportation)
- Redefining Self-Service Banking for BBVA Group (Commercial & Industrial Products)
- node Chair for Steelcase (Office & Productivity)
- ’Wounded Warriors’ for Clark Realty (Research)
- Balloonimals iPhone app (Interactive Product Experiences)
- Bedsider for the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy (Research)
- Bedsider for the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy (Design Strategy)
- Long-Haul Travel Experience for Air New Zealand (Interiors)
- media:scape for Steelcase (Office & Productivity)
For more on the winners, read here.