- JOURNALWORDS BY Wendy Wang & Michelle Lee & Lauren LinIs Gen Z Ready to Embrace AI? It’s Complicated.
Lessons from young people on AI’s thin line between productivity and interference.
- JOURNALWORDS BY Wendy Wang & Angel Napit Annunciacao & Matt Callahan & Lauren LinWill AI interfere with relationships? Gen Z thinks so.
3 Principles for designing AI with human relationships in mind.
- JOURNALWORDS BY Wendy Wang & Matt Callahan & Lauren LinGen Z to AI: Don’t Kill My Creative Vibe
3 Principles to design AI creative tools Gen Zs will actually want to use.
- JOURNALWORDS BY Mitch Carter JaferyThe Messy Business of Coming Up With New Ideas
Every opportunity starts with a prototype
- JOURNALWORDS BY Savannah Kunovsky & Danny DeRuntz5 Ways We're Using AI at Work
Artificial Intelligence is our new office mate. Here’s how we're teaming up.
- JOURNALWORDS BY Michael HendrixDear future … We made this for you
Looking back at 40 years of looking ahead
- JOURNALWORDS BY Paul BennettBig Things We Can Learn from Small Nations
How small countries, often led by women, are driving change with incredible results
- JOURNALWORDS BY Luis CilimingrasWhat’s Your Climate Era Strategy?
How companies are transforming to meet the future
- JOURNALDesigning a Warm Welcome for Ukrainian Refugees
Alight’s new digital tool is bringing critical support to the front lines
- JOURNALWORDS BY Steve SchwallThe Secret Power of Prototyping
How we’re building the future of mobility with cardboard and duct tape
- JOURNALWORDS BY Rachel Young & Marcy DanielLessons on Innovation from Teachers
When the pandemic hit, teachers were faced with an impossible challenge
- JOURNALWORDS BY Dean MalmgrenWhat’s Next? The Next Chapter of IDEO’s Climate Commitments
There is still so much more to do—and time is of the essence
- JOURNALWORDS BY Dean Malmgren & Nazlican GoksuThree Key Interventions to Reduce IDEO’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Emission reduction efforts require change at every level
- JOURNALWORDS BY Dean Malmgren & Jenny GottsteinRemoving IDEO’s Emissions With Voluntary Carbon Offsets
“Genuine question: are offsets a useful thing?”
- JOURNALWORDS BY Vivian Barad & Rebecca ChesneyWhat the Sustainable Food Future We’re Working Toward Looks Like
Over the last decade, we have been working with people, companies, governments, and organizations across the food industry who share our exploratory mindset and growing sense of urgency around addressing climate change
- JOURNALWORDS BY Dean MalmgrenOur First Step Toward Net Zero: Estimating IDEO's Carbon Footprint
The imperfect science of carbon emissions accounting
- JOURNALWORDS BY Iain Roberts"You’ve just got to get started."
The conversation that fueled IDEO’s path towards Net Zero