IDEO is an internationally renowned innovation and design firm that uses a human-centered approach in design to help organizations create products, brands, services, environments and strategies. For more information, please visit https://cn.ideo.com/.
Once here you will:
- Check and verify reimbursement request /credit card claims/vendor invoices;
- Book entry for all AP transactions;
- Submit online banking payment and monthly bank statement reconciliation;
- VAT input invoice verification and reconciliation;
- Issue client VAT invoice in E-tax system and export invoice from D365;
- Prepare inter-company A/R & A/P statement;
- Finance Dept. documentation/ vouchers printing and filing;
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
What does IDEO offer you?
IDEO is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where we solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients or the organization, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. Everyone in this community plays a role and collaborates together in service of advancing our vision to make a disproportionate impact through design. Sure we work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- Finance or related major is required;
- Organized, detail-oriented;
- Self-motivated with a high sense of responsibility;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese (oral & written);
- 3 days full-time internship guaranteed per week
Application requirements and instructions:
If you are interested, please upload your Chinese & English resume and cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IDEO is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CURIOUS ABOUT IDEO'S HIRING PROCESS?
Check out Inside Scoop to get the low-down.
At IDEO, we are committed to the work of advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and in the world.
Our purpose of having disproportionate, world-changing impact through design is directly connected to our ability to bring many different perspectives to the table. This applies to our candidates, the people we hire, the clients and customers we serve, and the communities we learn from in our research.
As a human-centered organization, we are committed to working with and designing for people of every race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, physical ability or attribute, religion, national origin, or political belief. We recognize that this commitment requires ongoing work and sustained attention, as well as adaptation to new insights and best practices.
California Residents, please click here to learn more about your personal data rights under CCPA.