We are seeking a Recruiting Lead with 8-10 years of relevant experience to be an integral part of IDEO PA. Relevant experience should include: sourcing + recruiting top talent, learning + development, strategic team building, staffing, resourcing, organizational development, human resources.
This role requires five essential attributes:
- Uncover and understand the needs of our businesses and match this with hiring phenomenal talent
- A strategic mindset to identify, evaluate and support candidates through the recruiting process.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills to effectively and efficiently bridge between IDEO and its candidates.
- A commitment to building partnerships, leading a team, and nurturing relationships while supporting the location from a talent perspective.
- A passion for people.
Once you are here you will:
- Build relationships and partner with IDEO content leaders and hiring managers to build and accomplish our San Francisco hiring plan and strategy
- Professionally interface with candidates to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Drive the recruiting process forward by problem-solving obstacles or challenges that arise and knowing when and how to involve others as necessary
- Ability to drive consensus among multiple stakeholders to bring hiring issues to a successful conclusion
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment processes including job postings, coordination of resume flow, diligent candidate correspondence, and maintenance of candidate records via our applicant tracking system
- Support candidates as they become employees by ensuring a successful start at IDEO
- Lead the recruiting team and collaborate strategically to do your best work possible
- Remember to have fun, laugh and love the people you work with
Relevant experience - what are we looking for?
- 8-10 years of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic recruiting role; preferably focused on hiring digital, UI/UX, Interaction designers, and interactive developers
- Good discretion – demonstrates sound judgment in dealing with confidential dialogues and information
- Strong facilitation skills to enable fruitful discussions among colleagues
- Ability to work successfully with collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams
- Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and has a natural focus on making things happen
- Works well with a variety of working styles and personalities; friendly, outgoing manner
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches and projects; excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
Please submit your cover letter, resume and/or additional materials to be considered for this role.