In a nutshell:
IDEO Palo Alto is in search of a Senior Leadership Coordinator who will enable our studio leaders through their time management and coordination skills, as well as create a strategy around the coordination function at the Palo Alto location.
Why is this role important for IDEO’s work?
Senior Leadership Coordinators make the biggest impact by helping our office leads manage their time, clients and internal commitments. Your impact will be felt throughout the organization because you’re a key point person who enjoys connecting people and helping others achieve their goals.
Once here you will:
- See the big picture of our organization
- Work out the significant details of calendaring, email management and client interactions
- Leverage your team to help them do the best work possible
- “Jump in” on things around the office, because every day is different.
What does IDEO offer you?
IDEO is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients or the organization, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. Sure we work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career.
As a Senior Leadership Coordinator in Palo Alto, we provide the opportunity for you to:
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team who relies on you for organizational guidance.
- You will have fun assisting in day-to-day activities while occasionally juggling client workshops, office management and cultural events.
Some previous projects to check out:
Apple Watch Band
A New Way to Vote
Relevant experience (past) and mindset (ongoing/potential):
- 5+ years of assistant work desired, but we will consider relevant experience
- Mature and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of multiple projects, clients, etc.
- Optimistic and team-oriented
- Works well with ambiguity and is able to make decisions even without all the information
- Thinks strategically and is able to prioritize
- Flexible and able to handle unforeseen events/requests with ease and cheerfulness