The Latest News
“Among the models in the new collection Emma may well look the most conventional, but as regards the technology inside it really is the most unconventional of the four.”
IDSA and BusinessWeek Magazine's 2004 IDEA Awards
Each year, the best in design is honored with the Industrial Design Excellence Awards, presented by the Industrial Designers Society of America and sponsored by BusinessWeek. In 2004 IDEO tops the IDEA list, winning ten awards for projects that explore a range of design thinking and innovation, from medical devices to the future of multimedia home PCs.
Read the article here.
- Kickstart (ApproTEC) MoneyMaker Deep Lift Pump: A human-powered well pump for Kenyan farmers
- IDEO Heimspiel: Enchanced experience with everyday objects
- Vocera Communications Badge: The focal point for a voice-command communication system
- Logitech KeyCase: “Smart fabric” makes possible a folding keyboard and PDA case
- Vodafone Interactive Cube: An interactive sculpture you control with your mobile phone
- Advanced Bionics HiRes Auria: A modular hearing aid device with a signature look
- Organ Recovery Systems LifePort Kidney Transporter: Making more kidneys available for transplants
- BBCi Showcase: Interact with the BBC from the street as you walk by